Wednesday, February 6, 2013


I cannot even believe how much a dog grows in it's first 3-4 months. Gracie has over doubled in size since we first brought her home on January 11th.
Our 4 male cats have figured her out & are no longer afraid of her, now the tables have turned & they have taken to chasing her! The first two weeks with Gracie & introducing her to the cats was like a room full of rattlesnakes & rocking chairs....all you hear is hissing! I much prefer the way it is now & I know it is going to be better each & every day. I am looking forward to the day when I can post a photo of one of the cats sleeping with Gracie! That will be a beautiful day!
Today Gracie has started digging up dirt in our yard.....this is not good! I am not sure what she is digging for, but we need to find out how to stop this or our yard will be destroyed. Plus, she is muddy by the time she walks through the house, I can only imagine what spring is going to be like with a HUGE German Shepherd!! Oh well, we have non carpeted flooring, it should be easy enough to clean up!

Here are photos of Gracie, the first is week one when she was 8 weeks & the second was a few days ago - at 3 months, you can really see how her legs have grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment